And who are our Staff? Our store is blessed with people who combine MidWestern/Wisconsin sensibilities and friendliness with business professionalism. Our philosophy is to under-promise and over-deliver whenever possible.
The integrity of any organization is established by creating mutually-beneficial relationships with customers, and taking responsibility for its actions. We work very hard to operate with those principles in mind, and all our staff practice them every day.
Our staff comprise several full-time and part-time people:
- Jay Wians-- Director of Operations at both our Middleton and Shorewood Hills stores. A former Sun Prairie police officer, Jay brings a calm demeanor to the stores while exhibiting strong leadership and management skills. He will still answer to "Officer Wians," if you insist!
- Ruth Davis--sales associate with >6 years at the store and a strong career in area retail/restaurants, bringing with her unparalleled friendliness, customer-focus, and energy!
- Keith Johnston--owner, with 20+ years in corporate sales and marketing for large and small companies. He is blessed with amazing teachers at the store (staff and customers) and is having a ball!
- Cheri Farha-- owner and wife to Keith and mother to Hayden. Yes, it's a true family affair! Cheri manages all marketing, advertising and community outreach efforts. Her heart and passion is serving those in need which she accomplished as head of the Middleton Outreach Ministry (MOM) Food Pantry for seven years.
- Alice Lund--Print Manager. Alice has so many talents it's hard to pick one. Her degree in graphic design brings a wealth of creativity and competence to any print job no matter the size or scope. She is the ultimate multi-tasker who won't stop until the job is absolutely perfect!
- Breana Fulk--sales associate. Bre has an incredibly warm personality, and a work ethic to boost! The Wisconsin 'farm girl' pedigree is evident in her fearless tackling of projects, straight-ahead style, and caring demeanor!
- Hayden Johnston--seasonal sales associate. Hayden is a sophomore at Marquette University in the School of Nursing, a very serious student, an accomplished runner, an Eagle Scout, an incredibly caring and giving soul, and an all-round pretty good kid! (We are a bit biased, though.)